If given a choice, most consumers prefer leather and will look for that option in a used car. Leather not only provides visual appeal and comfort but also has tremendous practical value due to ease of clean up and maintenance.
Articles in this section
- What is a new Katzkin interior?
- Why should I choose Katzkin?
- How do I upgrade my current vehicle with a Katzkin interior?
- How do I get a Katzkin interior when buying a vehicle from a dealership?
- How much does it cost to upgrade my vehicle to a Katzkin interior?
- Why is the price estimated?
- Can I install it myself?
- Does Katzkin offer premium interiors for all cars and trucks?
- How long does it take?
- How will my new Katzkin Interior affect my airbag and OCS systems?